Our Core Values
• Uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
• An open relationship with both ours and client team members based on mutual trust, respect and success.
• Transparency, Accountability and Discipline in our business.
• Extensive international experience on large, complex, grass roots, revamp, and reconstruction projects incorporating conventional-phased, fast-track, or EPC turnkey concepts.
• Our senior personnel each have a minimum of 30 + years of experience working for major oil, gas and chemical companies, manufacturing companies, international engineering and construction companies & construction consulting firms.
• Our experience encompasses scores of projects worldwide ranging in cost from several million to several billion U.S. dollars.
• Our team consists of qualified and certified claim specialists for helping clients in settling the claims in their favor.
• Our extensively experienced engineering, procurement and construction team perform the forensic analysis and testify in mediation, arbitration, litigation, or other ADR forums if resolution through negotiation is not achieved.
Meet the Team
Claims & Legal Services
Dr. RAM is a canny and insightful contracts and legal professional with 30+ years of experience in the engineering, procurement and construction industry. His profound knowledge of legal and international contractual laws governing projects makes him up-to-the-minute in his expertise. His proven experience of preparing, submitting, winning claims & obtaining Extension of Time (EoT) has made him one of the most sought after specialists. He is skilled in forensic analysis both prospectively and retrospectively. He is a Fellow from IACCP, ACIArb, MCIOB, member of Society of Construction Law-UK, IACCM and CEDR-UK.
Project Set-up & Execution
George is a highly experienced professional who has to his credit building a green field refinery from scratch, is Edifice ProMaC’s Principal. An astute and perceptive organizer with over 40 years of experience has led from the forefront projects for many companies like Bechtel, Flour, Kentz, Foster Wheeler, Snamporgetti, Kellog, Latsis Group, Bateman-Litwin, Botas (Turkish Government) HPCL-Mittal Energy, KazStroyService and Mittal Investments. He has contributed to laying the foundation for Edifice ProMaC in formation. Settled in Cyprus, he is currently based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
John is a veteran mechanical engineer with over 40 years of experience in Operations, Projects and Contract Management. In his career span he has helped building numerous projects for both the public (Government as well as Military) and private sectors, in UK, in Ireland, in MENA as well as CIS region, for various projects in Power (for multi-disciplined services companies), Road, Rails, Ports, Bridges, Airports, On- shore and Off shore in Oil & Gas Sector, Steel Mills, Construction and Engineering Sector. Settled in Scotland, he is currently based in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
Project Controls & Forensic Analysis
Dheeraj is a multi-discipline and enthusiastic person with a strong interpersonal & leadership skill. He has over 14+ years of on site and off-site project experience in Planning, Project Management, Change Management, Cost Controls, Contracts and Claims across Europe, CIS and Indian Subcontinent. He is recognized to command in depth knowledge of project execution and project dynamics with demonstrated abilities in optimizing project performance and Cost-Time-Quality efficiency. Dheeraj is a Mechanical Engineer with Master in Project Management from Lancaster University, UK. He has been key to driving force at EdificeProMaC.
Contracts & Costings
Nagaraju goes as the most unnoticed guy in the room, until he is found speaking to. With over 15+ years of vibrant experience as Quantity Surveyor, Tender Estimator, Contract Drafting and Project Execution he makes sharp and compelling cases for our claims. With experience across MENA, CIS and India, Nagaraju has immense knowledge of project claims and forensic evaluation. He has been associated with major companies in the sector such as Samsung Engineering, KazStroyService, Lanco and CCCL. He is a formidable opponent when it comes to counter claims across the table and an asset to EdificeProMaC
Lead Consultant (Planning & Schedule)
Mr. Panchal has Oracle Certificaton in P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, with With over 20+ years of Planning experience with Major Leagues such as L&T, Reliance, ONGC, BPCL, MRPL, Ordanance Factory, RCF, NFL, NPCIL, KLG Systel Limited, Jacobs, HPCL, BHEL, Tata, Birla Copper, Indian Navy, LRIS, SGS, EIL etc. Mr. Panchal has been involved with landmark projects such as Bandra Worley Sea Link, Mauritius Metro, Vapi-Vadodra Bullet Train. He is an expert in planning in Primavera and Schedule Execution. An Absolute asset to EdificeProMaC
Together we aim to provide the highest quality and objective project consulting services available in the industry with best value across Oil & Gas and Energy Sectors
We mean business, and would love to discuss open prospects as partners to your project solutions.